YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
A writer writes the story but only the readers can make it a success.
Believe it or not, in this technological era we live in, word of mouth is still the best way to make a book successful. With that in mind, here are a few things you can do if you like my books:
1. Talk, talk, and talk some more about the book to others.
2. Recommend the book to your local bookstore. If you haven’t bought the book yet, order it from them.
3. Recommend the book to your local library, even asking them to order the book so you can read it.
4. Send others to my website.
5. Become my friend on Facebook. Share my book-related posts with your friends.
6. Give my book as a gift to others.
7. Here's a fun one! Do a video review and post it on YouTube.
8. Encourage book clubs to use the book.
9. Write a review for the book and post it on any and all of the following: Amazon; Barnes and Nobles; Fiction Finder; Faithful Reader; Epinions; Goodreads; Shelfari; Library Thing; Borders; Christian Book Distributors; Family Christian Stores; LifeWay
10. Help create a buzz about the book by mentioning it in any groups you might belong to: small group studies, women’s ministry groups, health club, MOPS, civic organizations, Scouts, PTA, etc.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY AND ALL SUPPORT YOU GIVE ME! IT MEANS A LOT.